Friday, March 11, 2011

3/11/11

Currently the temperature is at 40.7 degrees F with winds from the SSW at around 10-15 mph.  The sky is mainly cloudy with cirrus clouds covering a majority of the atmosphere.  There is some sun shining through, but with the decreasing of clouds, I expect temperatures to drop into tomorrow.  Also, because there are cirrus clouds and winds from the SSW, I expect no precipitation throughout the night and into tomorrow.  My prediction for today was accurate, but it warmed up a little more than I expected.  Also, I just want to touch on the fact that this morning there was some evaporation fog due to the cold temperatures overnight and warm temperature today.  This is very common in this area, and I expect to see more of it in the close future with the forecast I have seen with the warm up during the day.  Have a great weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment