Wednesday, March 16, 2011

3/16/11

Currently the temperature is at 34.3 degrees F with winds from the WSW at 0-5 mph.  There was an enormous amount of evaporation fog present this morning until about 9 am.  The temperature and dew point at around 9 am finally allowed for the fog to erase and for more sun to shine through.  Currently, the sky is still hazy, but it is clearing as the day progresses! My prediction from yesterday was right about on, and I predict for the remainder of today, temperatures will increase and so will the amount of sun we see.  As for tomorrow, it is a little too early to tell, but I assume a little warm up in temperatures with the S wind and with some cloud coverage still available, tomorrow may mimc today's weather very closely.  I predict little precipitation if any, but as the day progresses I will be watching the clouds to see what forms! Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment