Monday, April 25, 2011

4/25/11

Currently, the temperature is at 42.4 degrees F with winds from the WSW at around 5 mph.  Dew Point: 38 degrees F RH: 83% Pressure: 29.98" mb My last prediction was correct, we did see a slight decrease in clouds with some rainfall in the morning. We are currently have mainly sunny skies with only a few cirrus and cirrostratus clouds in the atmosphere.  This tells me that today will be clear and stable and I expect a slight increase in temps through the day :) As for my prediction for tomorrow, it is a little too early to tell. It is forecasted that we receive some rain into tonight, but I will not be able to see conditions to confirm that until later morning/afternoon.  I expect there to be an increase in clouds today to give us some insulation and a change in wind direction.  Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment