Wednesday, April 6, 2011

4/6/11

Currently the temperature is at 54.6 degrees F with winds from the NE at around 5 mph.  Dew Point: 29 degrees F Humidity: 37% Pressure: 29.82 mb There are scattered stratocumulus or altocumulus clouds in the atmosphere with the sun shining.  There has been no precipitation today and I predict that will stay consistent overnight and into tomorrow.  I am somewhat surprised by the warm up today, I predicted there would be a warm up but it is larger than I expected.  With the atmosphere mainly stable with NE winds and  altocumulus clouds, I see tomorrow being almost the same temperature wise with even more of a warm up if the clouds decide to stick around and winds change to a more S wind.  My prediction from yesterday was correct, and I predict tomorrow will be just as beautiful as today! Enjoy the sunshine and warm weather :)

No comments:

Post a Comment